Thursday, December 3, 2009

Adam Lambert Rolling Stone Cover Photo: Adam Lambert Gay Confession Rolling Stone Cover Story

Adam Lambert Gay Confession Rolling Stone Cover Photo
Adam Lambert Rolling Stone Cover Photo by Matthew Rolston

As expected, American Idol runner-up Adam Lambert eventually admitted to being a gay on the latest issue of Rolling Stone magazine, which will be available this Friday, June 12.

The 27-year-old talked about his childhood, American Idol 9 show experience, and his sexuality in the RS interview.

"I don’t think it should be a surprise for anyone to hear that I’m gay,” Adam confessed frankly.

"Right after the finale, I almost started talking about it to the reporters, but I thought, ‘I’m going to wait for Rolling Stone, that will be cooler,’” the Idol singer explained.

"I didn’t want the Clay Aiken thing and the celebrity-magazine bullshit. I need to be able to explain myself in context.” he said.

"I’m proud of my sexuality,” Adam added. “I embrace it. It’s just another part of me.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive