Monday, August 9, 2010

Demi Moore pictures by james floyd

Cuteness Overload: Victoria Beckham Bump Edition



Victoria Beckham is pregnant and reportedly expecting a girl…and I know we were all dying to see a picture of her with her baby bump. This is the first one I have seen. I know that Victoria will be beautiful like always.


Recently, Victoria revealed to Allure magazine how her home is a happy home.


“Our house is a really happy house. There are kids running around and laughing and joking, I smile so much more than people would think. There’s nothing better than being in LA with my kids, cooking dinner with my husband and having a romantic night in, and I get an email, and Demi Moore, Madonna, Drew Barrymore, Blake Lively, or whoever it is, is doing the red carpet and wearing my dress.”


This will be Victoria and husband, David Beckham’s fourth child.


Photo Source: People

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive