Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Creeped out by gay scenes






"Mark Wahlberg and Joaquin Phoenix were offered the Brokeback Mountain roles eventually portrayed by Heath Ledger and Jake Gyllenhaal. Wahlberg admits he was relieved not to get the part because he was uncomfortable with the sex scenes. "I met with Ang Lee on that movie, I read 15 pages of the script and got a little creeped out," the Departed actor said. "It was very graphic, descriptive - the spitting on the hand, getting ready to do the thing. I told Ang Lee, 'I like you, you're a talented guy, if you want to talk about it more...' Thankfully, he didn't." The former underwear model hasn't actually seen the finished film, and says, "I didn't rush to see Brokeback, it's just not my deal... Obviously, it was done in taste - look how it was received."
Source: Celebritynation.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive