Friday, May 7, 2010

50 Cent Sells his Mansion

50 Cent's house is so huge he can't even call it his "home," which is why he can't wait to get rid of it.

50 bought the 19 bedroom, 37-bathroom mansion in Farmington, Connecticut from Mike Tyson back in 2003 for $5 million but admits he's having a really hard time selling it.

He says, "That's why I'm downsizing, I need somewhere where I can feel at home. It feels like I'm in a hotel. There's a nightclub. You know how people have like a focus group? I have that for my music, like, 1500 people and play it (new songs). The neighbors are so far away they can't even hear us."

50 put the mansion on the market in 2007 with an asking price of $18.5 million, but there were no buyers. Two years later the property still hadn't sold so he dropped the price another $3.6 million but no such luck.

So if you have an extra $14.9 million dollars laying around and want to buy up a house you can never call home, call up fifty.





























No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive