Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Nicole Richie Newborn Son Sparrow First Pictures

Nicole Richie Son Sparrow Midnight James Madden First Picture

Nicole Richie and her rumored husband Joel Madden are showing off their 6 week old son Sparrow Midnight James Madden in the latest issue of People magazine.

"I couldn't be happier. The only thing you want is for your kids to be healthy and happy, and they are. I'm right where I belong." Nicole tells the magazine during an interview at their home in Los Angeles.

And Sparrow's big sister Harlow has been helping mummy to take care of her baby brother. "I'm glad I had a girl before I had a boy," says Nicole. "She just loves him so much." and adds Joel, "She's very gentle with him.”

For more on Nicole and Joel's expanding family and their newborn son, pick up the latest issue of People magazine on newsstands this Friday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive